May 22, 2012

Loving myself...

During the past few weeks I've been super dizzy and there were days were everything was spinning around me... not a very pleasent sensation I must tell you. We went to a couple of doctors and they couldn't find anything that's causing it. So I've been having lots of rest, not a lot of movement and focusing on things that make me happy.
I am much better now and the dizzyness is almost gone, which I'm glad.
I've been super happy lately, I think everything is pretty perfect in my life right now and I love that it is like that.

I'm happy, relaxed, excited with things, I love and feel loved and I'm happy and smiling most of the time... wait, did I mention that I'm happy????????????

W.O.W!!!!!

Really, being happy can do great things for you!!

So.... remember I told you some time ago that we would be moving?? well, it will happen at some point, but we still don't know where or went. Luckily MG's boss has renewed MG's contract until the end of the year, so that will give us a little more time in this wonderful place we love, with a life already stablished and I'll have more time at the Yarn Shop... yay!!
Also, we have more time to find a more permanent job and were to move and all that.
Last week we went out to celebrate this with some of MG's friends...
I've been thinking about new projects too!!
I'm looking at taking an American Sign Language as an audit at the University! I'm vey excited about that...
I'm also thinking about applying to the Crochet Associate Professional recognition and doing the Crochet Master Program, both through the Crochet Guild of America (CGOA)... and that is also exciting!!!

Finally, as part of loving and pampering myself a bit, yesterday I took myself out and had a haircut
 and pedicure...
it was my second pedicure ever!!! and I doubted about getting it but it was worth every penny!!!! my feet were in pretty bad shape and I went to a place with fancy chairs that massage your back while the person works on your feet... I had warm massaging water in my feet and the "treatment" included up to the knee exfoliation and massage with cream and hot towel...
Since I'm not used to have my toes painted I did a very light shade of blue... and I'm happy with it. It goes with my turquoise-aqua long skirt that I'm wearing today!

So I think that's all fot now... I run to the shop for a crochet afternoon!!!

upps!!! I almost forgot!!!
We put up 2 of my pieces for display at the shop!!!
My trees wall hanging and my purple multicolor coat!

See you soon!
S.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shanti, so good to see an update from you! I was wondering if you've moved and where. That crochet associate thing is intriguing, can you tell us more about that? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to hear from you Shanti, especially so happy!!!!! It's contagious! Your two pieces in the shop are beautiful!!!
    Love your hair cut, it's a great length!
    Hope you have a nice, happy and sunny week, xoRobin❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!