April 03, 2011

Award...

I'm really excited an honored that Nicole, at Must Be Destiny has awarded we with an Stylish Blogger Award!!!
It's a really great feeling that there's people reading what I have to say, and that they like it!!!
And it amaze me that someone thinks that what I say worths an award.

I know there's TONS of fabulous blogs out there, that deserve an award... but I will direct you to a previous of my posts where I got this award and passed it to other bloggers... here!

Should I pass it again?

Here are other 7 things...

1. I am amazed of how MG is totally perfect for me in so many ways...
2. I am more neat and organized when I'm with MG because he's REALLY organized!!!
3. I love, love, LOVE being with family... I love our meals together, and how we can talk all at the same time and follow each conversation.
4. I'm really happy living in the US, but I dream about the day when we can come back to Mexico to grow our family surrounded by familly.
5. I have suffered from migraines since I was 6.
6. I prefer a warm weather than a cold one... and I LOVE to use skirts and dresses.
7. I love, love being with my mom... we are really close and really good friends!

See you soon!
S.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!