March 08, 2011

Thank you!!!!! and Muffis the cat!

I am so so so lucky to have you all there to read my blog, to support me, to encourage me in my projects, to read my show offs of my finished projects and to cheer me up when I'm down.

Thank you, for all your nice and sweet comments about my down feelings from yesterday!!! THANK YOU!!!

I'm feeling much better today and I'm happy and cheerful again!
I had my Zumba class today and I won't be able to move tomorrow but I'm great.
I'll be going to the LYS in a little while to re-learn to knit, and we'll have delicious lamb curry for dinner...

Now... Muffis The Cat...

Last week MG said that he would like to have a cat... a puff white cat called Muffis that will sit there and looked at him with a "don't mess with me" look... he dreamed about playing with him and about trying to train him to bark and shake hands (like a dog)... so he was really happy thinking about his fantasy cat.

Now, I don't like cats, I'm not a pet person... I'm not fond at all of animals that could be in touch with me (I don't like to touch animals or be touched by them). Plus, I grew up in the middle of a family where several members where scared to death of cats! so I really don't like them... and there's no way we will get a cat.

So MG kept saying he wanted a cat... so I went and bought him a cat!
hehehe....
...and guess what! he was the most happiest man!!!!!
He's happy, happy, happy with his new Muffis Cat!!! he played with him, and talked, and tried to teach him to bark!!! so, that is my dear MG!! he is like a kid, he plays and he likes to enjoy those little things!

So now, hes' happy with his cat and me too! and I don't care to have that cat!

See you soon!
S.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, Shanti! Love the cat! So glad you are feeling better!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky are you that a stuffed cat made MG happy, happy, happy! I tried giving a stuffed dog to one of my girls and she was not please as she had requested a REAL dog of her very own. We already have two dogs and three cats! I think that is quite enough for one small home in the city with two parents and three children. I do love animals but a girls got to have her limits. Happy you are feeling better. And always happy to see you at Tangled Happy! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!