February 14, 2011

Valentine's without my camera...

Still no camera... I've realized that I've been refraining myself of writting posts because I can't add pictures to them... I guess I think that just what I write is not very interesting and that the main purpouse of my blog is to share what I do and make and that has to be ilustrated by pics... am I wrong???

I had a GREAT weekend with MG... he didn't go to work!!! wich was a very pleasent thing! we had a painter guy come into our house to fix some cracks that we had in the celling-wall joints in one of the bedrooms... we took care of a lot of things that needed to be done:: oil change for the truck, filing taxes, groceries, laundry, etc...
And we had some good relaxing things too!! we watched TV, we went twice to the movies, and a little shopping... most of all was great having him with me the whole weekend...

Today he woke me up with a heart shaped box of chocolates for Valentine's Day!!! was really cute!

In a while I'll go to the LYS for a crochet evening... I'm making a shawl with the Crocodile Stitch and I'm loving the way is coming out!!!
And I'll be starting this tunic soon!

Also... I've just noticed that at this moment I have 60 followers!!!! 60 lovely people that thinks that my talking is not so nonsense and that have decided to follow me... I think it is because they like what I share and write and I can't thank you enough!!!!
It makes my day each time I see I have a new friend, each and every time I read a comment and follow it to your blogs.... Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
I think we'll have to celebrate with a givaway!!!! stay tunned for more!
See you soon!
S.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shanti, I do miss your photos... you should get another memory card for your camera, they are very inexpensive!

    I'm glad you got spoiled with a box of candy... that's the only thing I didn't get. :-)

    ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤ Happy Valentine's Day!!! ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!