November 04, 2010

Delay Hat Ta-dah!

It has taken me forever to get to this point... the hat was finished on Sept 27th, so I'm more than a month delayed...
Anyway, the important thing today is that my Lattice Hat, is making it's appearance at Wires & Yarns today!!! FiNAlly!!!!!!!!!!!
Pictures are not the best, but isn't it beautiful???
 It is really comfy and warm. My mom took it for her trip to Chicago and was great for that windy city!!
Here's a picture from the top...
I love the diamonds made by the lattice...
I loved making this hat, was very fun to do!!! I made it with cashmerino, so warm and soft it is! The edging is beige with brown and white... the whole hat took a bit more than 100g (4 oz) of yarn.
I would definetly make another one.

I used this FREE pattern by Sarah Arnold :::: Lattice Hat

So that was the long waited  ta-dah post for my hat... (haha, I think I was the only one waiting it)

See you soon!
S.



2 comments:

  1. Very lovely hat! I love the lattice look as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat is just out of this world. I really like it and thanks for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!