September 26, 2010

Wool Yarn!!!!

Helloooooooo!!!!!

I finished my mom's hat, but I haven't take a picture of it, so that'll be in another post...

I want to show you!!!!!!!!!!! I'm incredible excited!!!!

I have a friend that has a ranch, and he has sheeps... so not to long ago he sheared them and sent the wool to be spined........................

Isn't is delicious?? scrumptious? beautiful??? comfy? warm??? maybe a bit itchy, but that'll be ok...

I'm planning on make a carpet... and the BeSt ParT of All is that he will sell it to me for a really really cheap, low price!!!! it's a total bargain!!

1 Kg, it's a bit more than 2 pounds................... ready????

.............. just............ for.............. 9......... dollars!!!! less than that!!!!!!


Woooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join me in the happy dance!!!!

See you soon!
S.

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!