August 19, 2010

Moo Cards...

Recently, a friend of mine got married... I think I should say friends of mine, because his now wife has become a friend too. So they got married at the end of July, I coudn't attend the wedding because it was the same weekend than our moving!!! and also because it was difficult in terms of distance, travel papers, etc... So very sadly, I couldn't go... snif, snif...
But as I told you, I'll go back home tomorrow, so I'll see them soon, and I got a wedding present for them...
I ordered Moo cards, and a frame to go with them!!!
I was a bit anxious that the package wouldn't arrive before I had to leave, but it came yesterday!!! so today is going to the suitcase to make the trip with me and finally get to them...
The package was a bit large, I didn't take a picture of it... but this cute box was inside, with the cards!!!
Perfect 100 cards, all with different pictures of my friends!!!
All acompanied with a back portrait
I couldn't take the picture of the frame because it's packed and I didn't want to unpack it until it reaches it's destination.

Well...... I am In LoVe with my present!!!! I think they'll be very happy with it, and I can't stop looking at the cards... they are so beautifuly done!! and printed and cut and all!!! now I want some for myself... lie, I wanted them since before, but now I want them more!!! Heart Skippy!


Another thing that has my heart full and happy is that yesterday arrived other package.... this one from my sister in law... and she sent us a Donut Maker!!!!
I haven't try it... and I won't today because I want to full enjoy it... so I will after I'm back...
Can you imagine??? fresh donuts in the morning??? or with the afternoon tea??
mmmmm yuuuummmmyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have to look for new donuts recipes, and some glaze recipes too!!!

Well I'll run to do the packing now... I'll be in touch!
See you soon!
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!