June 30, 2010

Crochet Book

The weather has been great here! not exesively hot like last week... so during the weekend, MG and I, got to go out for walks and pick in some of our favorite stores... one of those a bookstore...

And...............

He bought me ::: The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet !!!!

And I have to say that I LOVE it...
It's a great book, with a lot of pictures... great written instructions for the stitches and great graphic instructions of each stitch too...
And what I like most is that the pictures show the stitches in actual yarn, I don't know, cotton or wool, or something that makes them look appealing... not in that "acrylic-plastic-look" type of yarn that usually a lot of the stitches books for crochet uses... did that make sense??

I don't know if it is that I have had bad luck looking for books but everytime I found that "plastic-look" type of yarn in the pictures and I don't like it at all...

Any way... I loved this book!

I think I'm still sleep, I am having a lot of troubles to think in English... hope that what I wrote make sense.

See you soon!
S.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!