May 06, 2010

Yellow dress - almost finished!!

I just wanted to tell you... I'm almost finished with the yellow-blue dress...
I just need to do some more sewing and weaving... and it's done... completly my pattern, very easy I have to say. It's made for a 2 year old, I hope!

And I got the yarn for my new project... another baby dress, this one so much smaller... for a 3-6 months old. The yarn is again a Cascade Yarn (220 Superwash paints - color  9863) that has a lovely color changes in blueish-greenish tones that I just love... I can't not smile when I see it... it's so colorful, and cheerful!!!
I will use the Little Sister Dress pattern from Tora Froseth wich I think is so cute!! and delightful!
So I want to knit the yoke and bottom part with this yarn and make the middle part with a plain blue or green that marches the other yarn.
I started yesterday... I'll work with the smallest size instructions (3 months), but I'll be using thicker neddles that the ones the pattern requires (it ask for 3mm and I'll be using 4.5mm) so I think it will be a little bit bigger than 3 months. I decided to do this because as thiner the neddles are, as bigger and stroger my hand pain will be.
I cannot knit for extended periods of time... not even for an hour...
It makes me really sad and a bit depressed... yesterday night I wanted to cry because of the feeling that I cannot do what I want I like with myhands (knit, crochet, jewelry) because I get pain if I do it...
I had such a pain yesterday...
Today I'm better though...

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!