May 07, 2010

New Hand Therapy

So, after my hand pain 2 nights ago I found my self sad, suffering one more time because I don't want to stop knitting or crocheting or blogging... OR making jewelry!!! It's so frustrating thinking that you (literaly) CAN'T do what you want and like because you have such a bad pain that you have to stop doing it because you can't do it anymore.

My lovely hubby MG suggested that I should look for hand pain online... I had done it before, but this time I looked for it on Ravelry, suddenly it was just so obvious to look for it in a Cochet and Knit Comunity... so I did...
and I found so many great things!!! not that pain is something great... but is so nice to know (and feel) that you are not the only one with the problem...

And one of the things I found there was a group named Crafting with carpal tunnel group where a guy named Joshua Tucker had a post that seemed to be exactly what I was looking for!!!
So after reading for a while I ended up in his own webpage::: The Tendonitis Expert !!! that contents all kind  of information and the more I read the more it all made sense to me... so I decide to give it a shut...

So here I am, ice dipping my hands in the kitchen sink with frozen water bottles. So far 7 Ice dippings and my hands feel so much better than the way they were before doing it... Let's hope this'll work!!!!
I'm really excited!!!!!!!!!!

And just to let you know... I use Handeze Flex-fit gloves, when I'm doing my crafts... they allow me to work without taking movement out of me, and give me a lot of support!

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this post, I suffer pain too and it isn't fun at all. Off to nose at those sites x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!