May 19, 2010

Mary Jane Slipper

So...

I haven't finished my second one.... it's half way done and I didn't crochet nor knit yesterday at all!! it feels weird... haha... because I've been crochet-knitting every day lately...

It's funny to me, that english have a word for each type of this crafts (?). What I mean is that "crochet" is the word for the "fabric" made specifically with a hook, while "knitting" refers to the two needle work...
In spanish (my first language) we have a single verb for both of them, as an action (we said "tejer"). And then you can specify if you are doing it with hook or needles...
I don't know if that was clear and if you get my point... that is very pointless, but is just a thought I have very often! ha!

Any way... I can't wait to finish the second one to show you my Mary Jane Slipper... sooooo:::

I change the button part, for 2 stripes of sc across the top part of the foot.
I just notice you can see the sock marks in my leg!!! ups! sorry, it is because I took my sock just before to take the picture.

I think this are not the best pictures! I'll try to take some better ones once I had the pair!

The weather seems to be getting better... so I'm hoping for a sunny not so chilly day, so I can go outside and take pictures of my jewelry...
And I also want to write down the pattern for the yellow-blue dress to post here...

aaa!!! So many things to do!!

:o)
See you soon!

The pattern is here... and it's free.

3 comments:

  1. Can you share the pattern for the slippers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already edited the post, and put a link to the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A shocking pair of pumps are two-three inches long with a low profile and are shut around the front. Slouch Boots

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!