May 17, 2010

Gloomy Day...

I has been raining ALL day... it's chilly, I had to turn the heater on again...
I miss MG whom had to go again to work... I know that is the way it is... but Mondays are difficult to be apart of each other because during the weekends we have such a great and lovely times together that Mondays seem to be veeeeeery looooong and I can't see the end of the day coming so he would be back and hug me.

I've been missing him all day, specially with this weather... it makes me want to snuggle with him in the coach with a nice cup of tea, with a comfy blanket and a cute-romantic movie.... ok, ok, maybe an other tipe of movie, I'm not sure that he would love the idea of the romantic movie... but in my mind he will say yes to all this, and we will have dinner and then snuggle while we talk about our day...

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!